Wearing fashionable dresses in every place or occasion you want to go isn’t that complicated. Women fashion style statement is about wearing women fashion dresses. Every one of women are different and so its important that we have a fashion statement that best suits our personality. Fashion is nothing but highlighting the best and hiding all the flaws.
- Always wear a free flowing fabric in one tone to achieve a long and slim look.
Wear dresses on the basis of your body structure.
- Velvet and leather is apt for winters and silk, organza and cotton for summers.
- For a morning party opt for lighter shades like emerald green, ocean blue, pink or you could also try out for some trendy pastel colors.
- For late evening occasions opt for vibrant colors that can add sparkling effect to your dressing sense.
- If you are short it would be advisable you avoid wearing short dresses. Rather go for long dress with a nice fish cut.
- If you are thin avoid wearing sleeveless dresses. It would be advisable to wear dark color dress as they hide your pale body structure.
- If you have a medium structure you need to wear beige and fawn color dress.
- If you have a fair complexion, then gold with a blend of copper would just look beautiful.
- If you are medium wheatish colored, then mixed shades of white, beige and bronzy golden would suit your style.
- Dark skin women should wrap themselves with golden copper shades.
- Wear dresses of your own size. Never opt for over-sized dresses.
- Be careful while selecting accessories for a wear. Just don’t pick up something for the heck of it. Remember your accessories speak more about you than your clothes.
- Make sure whatever jeweler you wear blends well with your style.
Buy your kids clothes online at Firstcry
Firstcry offers one the cheapest prices when it comes to kids clothing for all events. If you are looking for comfortable clothing for your kids in their upcoming events, Firstcry has the best brands for you. Firstcry.com offers convenient & hassle-free online shopping not just for babies & kids but for moms-to-be & new moms as well.